The Loot Council is regular column highlighting interesting and informative posts from around the WoW finance blogosphere.
This week we saw some interesting movements in the realm of WoW finance.
- Tobold has decided to take a break from the game for a bit.
- Gevlon, having found a guild, has come back.
- Sadly, it seems as though our friends over at Out of Mana may be out of service for good.
- Kaliope, in her continued valuable service to the crafting community, has moved most of the new 3.1 recipes onto her site.
- Speaking of crafting, Warcraft Econ has moved into Ulduar and all crafters are better for it.
- An editorial on Associated Content explores how addictive WoW actually is… perhaps those that have left will be back?
- And finally, from the “that’s a strange way to look at it” department, Game Politics shares a link in which researchers explore the correlation between an epidemic that killed all of us old school WoW players off and a current real world risk that threatens to do the same.
Note that the above blogs are not listed in any particular order outside of the way the team brainstormed them. Please let us know if there are any sites that you feel we should feature and we will do so in a future edition of The Loot Council.