I’m off on vacation for about ten days. I may not have an opportunity to post during this time and will most likely not have contact with the rest of the WoWenomics team regardless (which is the vacation part of the vacation no doubt). At any rate, you might enjoy looking over a few of our older posts during our absence.
Here, in no particular order, are a few of my personal favorites:
- WoW, Sin Stocks, and the Real World Economy
- A Visit to Thunder Falls
- The Rise and Fall (and Fall and Fall) of Book of Glyph Mastery
- 3 Easy Ways to Complete the Cheese For Glowergold Daily Cooking Quest
- Hot Item of the Week- Enchanting Vellums
- Three Reasons to Never Buy Gold
- ‘Bid’ and ‘Ask’ and a Day in the Life of a Wall Street Trader
- The Top Ten Types of WoW Gold Makers
- Recovering From a Bad Trade
- The Death of WoW
Enjoy the reads and be sure to also check the comments if the subject interests you. Quite often the comments take the discussion to the next level.
And don’t forget to cast your vote as to what you’d most like us to focus on upon our return.
We’ll see you in a week or two after some sunshine and copious amounts of beer.