The Loot Council is regular column highlighting interesting and informative posts from around the WoW finance blogosphere.
- The results of the recent Azerothian Employment Census were released by the Killed in a Smiling Accident blog.
- Kaliope investigates and informs about some of the new profession recipes we can look forward to in patch 3.2.2.
- Tobold dropped a bomb and revealed that he is actually Gevlon! The intrepid Greedy Goblin denied it however and they went tit for tat at the pub until Larissa told them to hug it out.
- WoW.com’s Insider Trader column posted parts two and three of their series on Cataclysm professions.
- We liked Misneach’s approach to meeting the demands of his blog customers. A fantastic idea.
- And, finally, the NoObz! comic gave us a fantastic example of the finer points of supply and demand.
Note that the above blogs are not listed in any particular order outside of the way the team brainstormed them. Please let us know if there are any sites that you feel we should feature and we will do so in a future edition of The Loot Council.