The Loot Council is regular column highlighting interesting and informative posts from around the WoW finance blogosphere.
Ahh, Labor Day. That time of year that we proudly celebrate the proletariats of our great nation through a complex blend of beach trips, barbeques, discount store excursions and generally NOT going to work. Sadly, this holiday- first celebrated in the US here in New York by the way- also marks the unofficial end of summer. At any rate, the time off has given us a chance to catch up on our WoWenomic reading. Here are a few highlights:
- The 100k WoW Gold Challenge blog gives us a hot pre-cataclysm gold making idea.
- Zekta had an experience with trying to teach a finance lesson to an unreceptive audience.
- A Gnome’s Conquest gave us a nice roundup of tools used by successful WoW traders. The guide goes very well with the tips on QA2 from The Happy Scribe.
- Pwnwear had a thought-provoking piece up on guild income and expenses– Something all leadership minded guild folks should think about.
- Really nice, in-depth, tips for low-level gold generation from Too Greedy.
- The My AH Banker blog says vellums + leveling enchanters = profit. This often overlooked trick that we’ve mentioned previously as well is fast, almost free and easy.
Note that the above blogs are not listed in any particular order outside of the way the team brainstormed them. Please let us know if there are any sites that you feel we should feature and we will do so in a future edition of The Loot Council.