This week we explore the beauty of money
- Some people feel that the US currency is boring so they’ve decided to jazz it up a bit.
- Taken another direction, here’s some conceptual attempts at a redesign.
- It wasn’t always boring though; we used to have some pretty badass currency.
- CNBC did some globetrotting to find what they think is the prettiest money in the world.
- Of course, it is what you do with it that matters most right?
- We’re not the only ones who find art in the tools of commerce. One person dedicated a show to the fine art of giving away free money. On a related note, this is about the dumbest thing we’ve ever seen. Wonder why we weren’t invited…
- We’d like to see what this guy would do with a currency design. Of course, we already have a hard enough time finding our money so maybe that’s not such a good idea after all.