The Loot Council is regular column highlighting interesting and informative posts from around the WoW finance blogosphere.
- Green Guts is another new WoW gold blog on the scene. This blog is focused heavily on inscription but there are tips and tricks that apply to all aspects of WoWenomic domination. We’ve added links to our Resources page and side bar so be sure to stop by and welcome them to the scene.
A Few Departures
- The WoW 100k gold challenge has met their goal and is now shutting down. Stop by and say gratz!
- Our friend Blackwolf of Too Greedy is taking a break. We eagerly await his return.
Real World Business
- The Home Depot scam is very popular. Our team has already had their wallet stolen three times this week!
- Forbes = Fail?!? WTF?
- Who says there’s no such thing as free money? Government nerf inc.
- So, those Amish Heaters are not so hot? Go figure.
- Kaliope is having a hard time finding hard evidence on new craftable gear. We’re having exactly the same problem. Anyone else having any luck with this on the PTR?
- Hit the Cap with an awesome Stormwind AH trick.
- JMTC is predicting a strong market for Dream Shards.
- WoW Alone comes through with a good tip on selling cheap enchants. Reminds us of old school enchanting. Anyone remember “WTS red glow weapon enchant” messages?
- The Goblin himself shares some of his tips for blogging success. Aspiring bloggers take note.
- Speaking of aspiring bloggers, Zekta is looking for another WoWenomic writer. Stop by and apply if you’re up to the challenge. Bonus: We’ll mention your first post here if you let us know you’ve taken the job.
Note that the above blogs are not listed in any particular order outside of the way the team brainstormed them. Please let us know if there are any sites that you feel we should feature and we will do so in a future edition of The Loot Council.