The Loot Council is regular column highlighting interesting and informative posts from around the WoW finance blogosphere.
Comings and Goings
This week, we welcome five new WoWenomic blogs to our Side Bar and Resources Page:
- Caffeine, Smokes and AH Fees– A WoW gold blog focused on Inscription and AH manipulation.
- Rags to Riches– Another new WoW gold blog with tips for scribes and AH players.
- Take Over Your Server– This one is a neat concept, geared towards dominating your server’s AH on low population realms.
- WoW Economic Review– More of a feed reader/blog listing than a blog but helpful nonetheless. Go check it out of all the latest headlines from your favorite WoWenomic reads.
- WoW Stability– This one’s been around for a while but only come to our attention recently. Fantastic advice, from all over the gold making spectrum, with short, direct posts.
Real World Business
Only two items to share this week. They’re both flash infographics, quite simple in premise, but profound in meaning.
Huh, wonder if there’s any connection between the two…
Lots of good stuff in the blogospere this week, here are just a few highlights:
- Go on over and see if you can help Norganna out. He’s considering shutting down AuctioneerDb, a tool that allows for checking of server-specific AH prices while not in the game, unless it gets more community support. Go take a look and see if you can assist.
- My AH Banker posted a helpful milling macro. Scribes take note.
- This is actually from a few weeks ago but it is still a really good Onyxia fight tip from OutDPS.
- Bobreaze came through with a post explaining his theory on undercutting.
- Seth from One Copper is launching a new site. Go on over and take a look and give the guy some feedback.
- A Gnome’s Conquest set up an IRC for JMTC and WoW gold making fans. Go stop by and say hello.
- WoW Confidential released a fantastic new video detailing Darkmoon Card profit strategy for Scribes.
That’s it for this week. Fans of our Funny Money column will have to remain disappointed this week as the NY Giants got their a$$es kicked and this leaves me in not so funny of a mood. Have a great week everyone (unless you’re from New Orleans)!
Note that the above blogs are not listed in any particular order outside of the way the team brainstormed them. Please let us know if there are any sites that you feel we should feature and we will do so in a future edition of The Loot Council.