The Loot Council is regular column highlighting interesting and informative posts from around the WoW finance blogosphere.
Comings and Goings
- Seth of One Copper has moved over to his own hosted brand new site. Go check it out and give him a warm welcome.
- We regret to inform that Nassira of Diaries of a Marksman Hunter is closing shop. Stop by and wish her luck.
- Caffeine, Smokes and AH Fees blog comes through with an awesome post on dealing with AH campers.
- Troll Shaman attacks Greedy Goblin. Seriously though, he makes some good points.
- Tobold makes some good points regarding just how ridiculous Blizzard’s new anti-gold buying page is.
- Take Over Your Server with some great advice regarding D/Eable Wintergrasp gear.
- The Rags to Riches blog ventured onto the PTRs to test out the new disenchant loot option. They’ve got results and screen shots to check out for those interested.
- Think you can’t learn anything from video games, We Fly Spitfires proves just how valuable your game skills are in real life.
Note that the above blogs are not listed in any particular order outside of the way the team brainstormed them. Please let us know if there are any sites that you feel we should feature and we will do so in a future edition of The Loot Council.