Halloween now safely behind us, it is time to have a fun look back at the best geeky moments of our favorite holiday.
- Check out the Geek-O-Lanterns. Which one was your favorite? Ours was the Death Star. Ha! Freakin’ Awesome!
- High-tech costumes were all the rage…
- …But there were some standouts of the low-tech variety as well.
- The Apple Store’s treats were really tricks. Still pretty cool though.
- Want to freak out the kids that come to your door next year? Just build one of these.
- Looks like the folks from The Today Show learned a thing or two about the dangers of drunken Ewoks. Meh, probably not but it was still the most entertaining thing we’ve seen on that show in years. It’s not every day that you see an Ewok dry-hump Al Roker’s leg.