The Loot Council is regular column highlighting interesting and informative posts from around the WoW finance blogosphere.
This Week’s Links:
- Pwnwear talked about one of the key changes coming in Icecrown. If this change makes it into the game, be prepared to respond by selling the appropriate items (hint: +stamina items will be increasing in value significantly).
- CSAHF issues a warning to those players that are considering entering the hard-core gold making game. Good advice there.
- The Greedy Goblin outlined his pricing strategy very clearly. If you’re interested in the deep undercut strategy, this one’s a must read.
- WoW Alone shared a fantastic account of how to deal with the new reality of inscription.
- Another WoW solo style blog, The Army of One, discussed strats for taking down ZG all alone. Have to admit that we didn’t even think that was possible yet.
- Armory Data Mining compiled an awesome list of the most popular races and classes and combinations thereof in WoW. Very useful if you’re ever trying to figure out what the most popular items and enhancements might be.
- The WoW Economic Review launched their blog. Go check them out.
- Tella from Hit the Cap reassured the Enchanters our there.
- A Gnome’s Conquest comes through with some timely advice for the Day of the Dead Event.
Note that the above blogs are not listed in any particular order outside of the way the team brainstormed them. Please let us know if there are any sites that you feel we should feature and we will do so in a future edition of The Loot Council.