The Loot Council is regular column highlighting interesting and informative posts from around the WoW finance blogosphere.
Comings and Goings
- We are proud to welcome back to the fold, the O.G. of the WoW gold making game, The WoW Economist. Fantastic articles, well written and (usually) concise. Good advice and in-depth examination of the market. Go give him a look. We sure hope he can also recover and post his archives.
- The Promenade is a WoW gold blog that started out in October of this year and is already gaining ground with slick posts, good writing and fantastic screen shots. Check it out!
- Kevmar of My AH Banker has moved over to a new site and expanded his focus. Please give him a visit and welcome him to his new home.
- Uh, Oh… Seth of One Copper is talking burnout. Stop by and support him and tell him why he should continue.
- The Midnight WoW Junky returned to the scene. Welcome back!
Note: Side bar links and the resources page have been updated as appropriate.
This Week’s Links
- Warcraft Econ’s got a helpful and comprehensive post up on 3.3 preparation.
- Take Over Your Server talks about how he, in a way, supports gold sellers.
- Tobold made some good observations on Blizzard’s new pet store.
- WoW.com announces details of the brand new 24-slot bag. We smell a gold-making opportunity.
- The Greedy Goblin explains why he says, “Don’t Pimp my Ride.”
- Tella plays it the other way and says, “Check out my Pimpin’ Ride.”
- JMTC posted a fantastic piece on effective undercutting.
- WoW Confidential has a good post up on making gold with Engineering. They’ve even posted a helpful engineering spreadsheet! It’s great to see engineers finally get some love with the gold making side of things.
Note that the above blogs are not listed in any particular order outside of the way the team brainstormed them. Please let us know if there are any sites that you feel we should feature and we will do so in a future edition of The Loot Council.</em